fpk shop on line
Circuito Kart Viterbo
kart directory
kart directory
kart directory
kart directory
dot box

WSK

the european cik fia championship for kf kfj is ready to start at the international kart track do algarve p next weekend from k7th to k10th may with the first out of k3 rounds WSK
The European CIK-FIA Championship for KF & KFJ is ready to start at the International kart-track do Algarve (P) next weekend, from 7th to 10th May, with the first out of 3 rounds.
Live streaming on cikfia.tv and cikfiachampionship.com. The recap of the whole weekend on Motors TV. The European CIK-FIA KF and  KF Junior Championship are ready to start. The European CIK-FIA KZ and KZ2 Championship started only two weeks ago in Italy and it is already time for the young KF and KFJ drivers to get on track. They will take part in the next season-opening race of their European Championship. The event is scheduled for next weekend...

the success of ardigo tony kart vortex kz2 nielsen dk tony kart vortex kf novalak gb tony kart vortex kfj and hauger n crg tm k60mini the wsk super master series WSK
The success of Ardig (I - Tony Kart-Vortex KZ2), Nielsen (DK - Tony Kart-Vortex KF), Novalak (GB - Tony Kart-Vortex KFJ) and Hauger (N - CRG-TM 60Mini) in the WSK Super Master Series.
The WSK Promotion calendar is in Adria (I), on 4th July, for the WSK Night Edition. The top drivers of WSK's tenth year of activity. The WSK Super Master Series, too, finished its 2015 tour last Sunday: the International Circuit Napoli in Sarno (Italy) hosted the fourth and last round of the Series. The high average number of participants, near to 190, confirms the huge success of the events promoted by WSK Promotion in its 10th year of activity....

the wsk super master series finishes sarno the race winners are puhakka fin crg maxter kz2 tiene crg parilla kf de pauw b birelart parilla kfj and marseglia zanardi tm k60mini WSK
The WSK Super Master Series finishes in Sarno (I). The race winners are Puhakka (FIN CRG-Maxter KZ2), Tiene (I CRG-Parilla KF), De Pauw (B BirelArt-Parilla KFJ) and Marseglia (I Zanardi-TM 60Mini).
The series is won by Ardig (KZ2), Nielsen (KF), Novalak (KFJ) and Hauger (60Mini). Sarno awards the winners of the WSK. As usual the battle was uncertain until the end. We had to wait until the last metres of the WSK Super Master Series last round, hosted by the International Circuit Napoli in Sarno, to know the names of the winners. Breath-taking races, throughout the whole weekend, changed the standings of the four categories. The results of todays...

on the circuit of sarno at the wsk super master series the pole sitters are nielsen dnk tony kart vortex kf camponeschi tony kart vortex kz2 and muller energy tm k60mini WSK
On the Circuit of Sarno at the WSK Super Master Series, the pole-sitters are Nielsen (DNK - Tony Kart-Vortex KF), Camponeschi (I - Tony Kart-Vortex KZ2), and Muller (I Energy-TM 60Mini).
Maini (IND - Tony Kart-Vortex) is the best in KFJ. Tomorrow the finals live in streaming on www.wsk.it. WSK, all ready for the final rush. The Prefinal and the Final, at the International Circuit Napoli in Sarno (Italy), will be the high point of this WSK Super Master Series fourth and last round. It will the moment in which the names of the winners of this prestigious Series will be revealed. Some outsiders gained the top positions in todays qualifying...

the final round of the wsk super master series at the circuit of sarno the fastest qualifying are camponeschi tony kart vortex kz2 vartanyan rus tony kart vortex kf and yi fei ye cn exprit vortex kfj WSK
In the final round of the WSK Super Master Series at the circuit of Sarno (I), the fastest in qualifying are Camponeschi (I - Tony Kart-Vortex KZ2), Vartanyan (RUS - Tony Kart-Vortex KF) and Yi Fei Ye (CN Exprit-Vortex KFJ).
On Sunday 26th the Finals live in streaming on www.wsk.it. The WSK Series is about to cross the finishing line in Sarno. This is the last chance to climb up the standings for the over 150 drivers taking part in the last round of the WSK Super Master Series 2015 edition, hosted by the International Circuit Napoli in Sarno (I). The Series is going to end on the 1,699 metres of the Italian track, after four heated rounds across Italy. Today's qualifying...

winners of the first round of the k2015 cik fia european kz kz2 champ sarno are camponeschi kz and fasberg dk kz2 both tony kart vortex WSK
Winners of the first round of the 2015 CIK-FIA European KZ & KZ2 Champ in Sarno (I) are Camponeschi (I) in KZ and Fasberg (DK) in KZ2 (both Tony Kart-Vortex).
On Motors TV, next week, the special report with the recap of the whole weekend at the International Circuit Napoli. Great show at the European Championship. Spectacular races in Sarno (Italy) for the first round of the CIK-FIA European KZ and KZ2 Championship. Fans of karting from all around the world had the opportunity to enjoy the event thanks to the live streaming on the official websites cikfia.tv and cikfiachampionship.com. The race was uncertain...

the last round of the wsk super master series is going to be hosted sarno the leaders ardigo tony kart vortex kz2 basz pl kosmic vortex kf novalak gb tony kart vortex kfj and hauger crg tm k60 mini are ready to the challenge WSK
The last round of the WSK Super Master Series is going to be hosted in Sarno (I). The leaders Ardig (I Tony Kart-Vortex KZ2), Basz (PL Kosmic-Vortex KF), Novalak (GB Tony Kart-Vortex KFJ) and Hauger (I CRG-TM 60 Mini) are ready to the challenge.
Great finale, live on Sunday 26th on wsk.it. The final challenge for the leadership of the WSK. The race for the WSK Super Master Series is at the final rush. The 4th and last round remaining is going to be hosted by the International  Circuit Napoli in Sarno (I) next week. Free practice begins on Friday 24th, while the Finals are scheduled on Sunday 26th April. The last round of this 2015 season is definitely going to be as surprising as ever,...

at the european cik fia kz and kz2 championship sarno sa the leaders qualifying are ardigo tony kart vortex kz and siebecke d crg modena kz2 WSK
At the European CIK-FIA KZ and KZ2 Championship in Sarno (SA), the leaders in qualifying are Ardig (I Tony Kart-Vortex KZ) and Siebecke (D CRG-Modena KZ2).
On Sunday 19th April live in streaming on www.cikfia.tv - www.cikfiachampionship.com. Special TV report on Motors TV next week. The race towards the European title has begun: first results in Sarno. Perfect weather condition today for the CIK-FIA European KZ & KZ2 Championship which has just begun in Sarno (Italy) on the International Circuit Napoli. Today the first times were set under a springlike sun and they were decidedly faster than those...

next weekend from k16th to k19th april the international circuit napoli sarno hosts the first out of three rounds of the cik fia european kz kz2 championship WSK
Next weekend, from 16th to 19th April, the International Circuit Napoli in Sarno (I) hosts the first out of three rounds of the CIK-FIA European KZ & KZ2 Championship.
The live streaming available on www.cikfia.tv - www.cikfiachampionship.com. Special reports on Motors TV next week. The European CIK-FIA KZ and KZ2 Championship begins. The European CIK-FIA KZ and KZ2 Championship starts next weekend with the first out of three rounds in schedule for the 2015 season. Two other categories, the KF and KF Junior, complete the official CIK-FIA calendar with three more rounds for the European trophy. From 16th to 19th...

the winners of the wsk master series muro leccese lecce italy are puhakka fin crg maxter kz2 vartanyan rus tony kart vortex kf lundgaard dk tony kart vortex kfj and hauger crg tm k60 mini great expectations for heated last rou WSK
The winners of the WSK Master Series in Muro Leccese (Lecce - Italy) are Puhakka (FIN CRG-Maxter KZ2), Vartanyan (RUS Tony Kart-Vortex KF), Lundgaard (DK Tony Kart-Vortex KFJ) and Hauger (I CRG-TM 60 Mini). Great expectations for a heated last rou
The results at La Conca make the finale in Sarno absolutely unpredictable. After todays results at the International Circuit La Conca in Muro Leccese, the finale of the WSK Super Master Series, which will be hosted in two weeks time by the circuit of Sarno in southern Italy, is going to be as heated as ever. The third round, in fact, was characterized by the excellent results of the pursuers, while the leaders of the four categories fell short of...

the wsk super master series k3rd round is muro leccese WSK
The WSK Super Master Series - 3rd round is in Muro Leccese (I).
The fastest in qualifying are De Conto (I CRG-Maxter KZ2), Nielsen (DK Tony Kart-Vortex KF), Sargeant (USA FA-Vortex KFJ) and Fusco (I 60 Mini). The final phase on Sunday 12th April will be available live in streaming on www.wsk.it. The battle for in the WSK standings is getting heated in qualifying. The third round of the WSK Super Master Series started today in Muro Leccese and there are great expectations for a spectacular show. None of...

third round muro leccese lecce italy of the wsk super master series on schedule from k9th to k12th april WSK
Third round in Muro Leccese (Lecce, Italy) of the WSK Super Master Series, on schedule from 9th to 12th April.
190 entrants ready to challenge each other once again. The Finals, on Sunday 12th, available live in streaming on www.wsk.it. The final sprint for the victory in WSK is almost ready. The 2015 WSK Super Master Series final phase is approaching fast. The series has already entered the second half of its calendar: the first two rounds were run in Adria (Rovigo) and Castelletto di Branduzzo (Pavia), while the third appointment, on schedule next weekend,...

Articles Home  Articoles Search
[ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 ]

dot box

Karting Community

Nickname
Password

Register . Password lost . Forum
dot box

Kartbook

dot box

Classifieds

CHIUSURA SIRIO STAR KART 1977/8 CHASSIS

CHIUSURA SIRIO STAR KART 1977/8 CHASSIS
Regione United

Rss Mercatino KartPost Ad . Ads Main
dot box

Latest from CIK-FIA

Paolo Bombarra, LeCont tyres
The youngest of the four tyre manufacturers currently in high level karting, LeCont was founded in 1994...

IAME, 45 years of passion and success
IAME is the world leader in the production of racing kart engines. Heir to a long history from the origins...

Albino Parolin, chassis manufacturer since 1986
The Italian firm Parolin has become increasingly important in the manufacturing of kart chassis since...

Danilo Rossi: Karting has held up relatively well in 2013 in a difficult economic situation
Quadruple World Champion, founder of the chassis brand DR, and the DR Racing Team manager, Danilo Rossi...

U18 & Academy: Prologue at Jesolo
Although we must wait until 8 July to see the real start to the CIK-FIA ?U18? World Championship and...

U-18 & Academy: Preparations underway
Some sixty drivers converged upon Jesolo (ITA) on 3 and 4 June, for a familiarisation session ahead of...

All News From Cik-Fia  
dot box

Wallpapers

International Karting Portal
Viti Racing Kart Team e Negozio on line
Aerostyle Aerografie Caschi
Karting Club Cesano
abbigliamento kart alpinestars
c
Sigeo
PrimaPaint Vernici
Go-karTv
vendo kart usati
testa racing kart
advertising
© 2002 - All rights reserved - Italiankart - TESTARACING S.R.L. - P.Iva 10337431000 - Terms and Conditions

Page Generation: 1.076 Seconds