fpk shop on line
Circuito Kart Viterbo
kart directory
kart directory
kart directory
kart directory
dot box

WSK

heated finals at the wsk super master series sarno italy at its second round WSK
Heated Finals at the WSK Super Master Series in Sarno (Italy), at its second round.
Victories for Ardig (I Tony Kart-Vortex KZ), Pollini (I - CRG-TM KZ2), Travisanutto (I - Tony-Vortex OK), Shvetsov (RUS - Tony-Vortex OKJ) and Min (I Energy-TM 60Mini). Breath-taking races in the WSK round in Sarno. The springlike temperature at the International Circuit Napoli was the ideal background for today's races. The final phase of the second round of the WSK Super Master Series was rich of eventful races. The Finals were often decided...

qualifying heats of the wsk super master series sarno the pole sitters of the prefinals are lorandi tony kart vortex kz2 nielsen dk tony kart vortex ok and blomqvist s tony kart vortex okj with lammers nl sodi tm first kz WSK
Qualifying heats of the WSK Super Master Series in Sarno (I): the pole sitters of the Prefinals are Lorandi (I - Tony Kart-Vortex KZ2), Nielsen (DK - Tony Kart-Vortex OK) and Blomqvist (S - Tony Kart-Vortex OKJ), with Lammers (NL - Sodi-TM) first in KZ.
Tomorrow, live streaming on wsk.it. The figth for the pole in the Prefinals in Sarno. The top drivers are trying to keep at bay the pack of their rivals in the qualifying heats of the WSK Super Master Series on schedule today in Sarno. The Series is at its second round of the season and the 200 drivers on track challenged each other on the International Circuit Napoli in the 22 heats of today, which established the starting grids of the of tomorrow's...

qualifying sarno for the second round of the wsk super master series k2016 WSK
Qualifying in Sarno for the second round of the WSK Super Master Series 2016.
The pole sitters are Abbasse (F Sodi-TM KZ), Basz (PL Kosmic-Vortex OK) and Bulantsev (Tony Kart-Vortex OKJ). Lorandi (Tony Kart-Vortex) is the fastest in KZ2. On Sunday 20th the live streaming on wsk.it. Chronometers at work in Sarno. The attack to the top of the WSK Super Master Series standings is at its second round today, at the Napoli International Circuit. The event has entered the crucial phase: after two days of free practice on...

the international circuit napoli of sarno hosts the second round of the wsk super master series k2016 WSK
The international circuit Napoli of Sarno (I) hosts the second round of the WSK Super Master Series 2016.
From Thursday 17th to Sunday 20th March, drivers and teams of the 60 Mini, OK Junior, OK, KZ and KZ2 categories are ready to challenge each other in the second round of the season. On Sunday 20th the final phase will be shown in live streaming by wsk.it. The race for the WSK standings. The new appointment of the WSK Super Master Series is on its way. Next weekend, in Sarno, the International Circuit Napoli is hosting the second round of the season....

after the season opener castelletto the first leaders of the wsk super master series standings are abbasse f sodi tm kz pex nl crg vortex kz2 hiltbrand crg parilla ok taoufik ma fa vortex okj and pizzi energy iame k60mini WSK
After the season opener in Castelletto (I), the first leaders of the WSK Super Master Series standings are Abbasse (F Sodi-TM KZ), Pex (NL - CRG-Vortex KZ2), Hiltbrand (E CRG-Parilla OK), Taoufik (MA - FA-Vortex OKJ) and Pizzi (I Energy-Iame 60Mini)
Next round in Sarno on 20th March. Great challenges in the WSK standings. After a brilliant season opener in Castelletto di Branduzzo last Sunday, kart racing fans are waiting for the 2nd round, on schedule next 20th March in Sarno. The challenge for the success in the Series is already intense, as the images of the Finals in Castelletto, available on wsk.it, clearly show. KZ Abbasse is the leader. Thanks to his victory in the Final, the French...

the winners of the first round of the wsk super master series castelletto italy are abbasse f sodi tm kz pex nl crg vortex kz2 nielsen dk tony vortex ok taoufik ma fa vortex okj and pizzi energy iame k60mini WSK
The winners of the first round of the WSK Super Master Series in Castelletto (Italy) are Abbasse (F Sodi-TM KZ), Pex (NL - CRG-Vortex KZ2), Nielsen (DK - Tony-Vortex OK), Taoufik (MA - FA-Vortex OKJ) and Pizzi (I Energy-Iame 60Mini).
Heated WSK Finals in Castelletto. It took a terrific series of breath-taking races to defeat the wintry weather which afflicted the WSK appointment with international karting in Castelletto di Branduzzo (PV). The WSK Super Master Series event finale took place at the 7 Laghi International Circuit, and the show didn't fall short of expectations, even though we were only at the first round of the Series: there was a wide range of possible winners in...

finals are coming at the wsk super master series at the k7 laghi circuit castelletto WSK
Finals are coming at the WSK Super Master Series at the 7 Laghi Circuit in Castelletto (I).
De Conto (I CRG-Maxter KZ), Sargeant (USA - FA Kart-Vortex OK), De Pauw (B BirelArt-Parilla OKJ) and Mallet (F CRG-TM 60Mini) remain in pole position. All tomorrow's races live at 11:40am on wsk.it. The track show in Castelletto put off until tomorrow because of weather condition. The sudden worsening weather condition in the province of Pavia (I), where the first round of the WSK Super Master Series 2016 is taking place at the circuit set in...

the pole sitters of the wsk super master series at the k7 laghi castelletto italy are de conto crg maxter kz sargeant usa fa kart vortex ok and de pauw b birelart parilla okj WSK
The pole-sitters of the WSK Super Master Series at the 7 Laghi di Castelletto (Italy) are De Conto (I CRG-Maxter KZ), Sargeant (USA - FA Kart-Vortex OK) and De Pauw (B BirelArt-Parilla OKJ).
Corberi (I Tony Kart-Vortex) is the fastest in KZ2. On Sunday 6th at 11 the live streaming on wsk.it. Hunt open to the top drivers in Castelletto. It is only the first day of the WSK racing weekend in Castelletto di Branduzzo (Italy), but the Super Master Series has already proved that the top drivers will need to do their best if they want to achieve success. Those who have succeeded in this first part of the season for example the winners of...

the k7 laghi circuit hosts the wsk super master series WSK
The 7 Laghi Circuit hosts the WSK Super Master Series.
From Thursday 3rd to Sunday 6th March, all the major international teams of international karting will challenge each other in Castelletto di Branduzzo (Pavia, I)). 220 entrants to the 60 Mini, OK Junior, OK, KZ and KZ2 categories. The 7 Laghi launches the WSK Super Master Series. The new season of international karting has just started and the next battles will be fought on the circuit in Castelletto di Branduzzo (PV) in the opening event of the...

the entry form to the wsk super master series available on the wsk official website WSK
The entry form to the WSK Super Master Series available on the wsk official website.
The Series is reserved to the KZ, KZ2, OK, OK Junior and 60 Mini categories. Entries open to the WSK Super Master Series. WSK Promotion's successful 2016 season continues, opening the registrations to the  WSK Super Master Series. The usual on-line procedure to join the WSK events is now available on the official website wsk.it and it is ready to admit the international karting drivers of the KZ, KZ2, OK, OK Junior and 60 Mini categories.

the wsk champions cup finishes at the adria karting raceway WSK
The WSK Champions Cup finishes at the Adria Karting Raceway.
The winners are De Conto (I CRG-Maxter) in KZ2, Sargeant (USA - FA Alonso-Vortex) in OK, Jewiss (GB Ricciardo Kart-Parilla) in OK Junior and Paparo (I IP Karting-TM) in 60 Mini. Paybacks and new talents at the WSK Champions Cup. The WSK Champions Cup won its personal duel with the bad weather and the rain. The heated finale of the event was followed by a huge attendance hosted by the Adria Karting Raceway. Paolo De Conto beats all in KZ2....

more than k200 entrants to the wsk champions cup WSK
More than 200 entrants to the WSK Champions Cup.
The Adria karting raceway is ready to host the season-opener with the new OK Engine category from 4th to 7th February. Good start for the WSK Champions Cup in Adria. More than 200 drivers have already joined the WSK Champions Cup with still a week to go. It is another good news for the new WSK international season and its first 2016 race, after an excellent start of the registrations. The event is scheduled for next weekend, from 4th to 7th February,...

Articles Home  Articoles Search
[ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 ]

dot box

Karting Community

Nickname
Password

Register . Password lost . Forum
dot box

Kartbook

dot box

Classifieds

CHIUSURA SIRIO STAR KART 1977/8 CHASSIS

CHIUSURA SIRIO STAR KART 1977/8 CHASSIS
Regione United

Rss Mercatino KartPost Ad . Ads Main
dot box

Latest from CIK-FIA

Paolo Bombarra, LeCont tyres
The youngest of the four tyre manufacturers currently in high level karting, LeCont was founded in 1994...

IAME, 45 years of passion and success
IAME is the world leader in the production of racing kart engines. Heir to a long history from the origins...

Albino Parolin, chassis manufacturer since 1986
The Italian firm Parolin has become increasingly important in the manufacturing of kart chassis since...

Danilo Rossi: Karting has held up relatively well in 2013 in a difficult economic situation
Quadruple World Champion, founder of the chassis brand DR, and the DR Racing Team manager, Danilo Rossi...

U18 & Academy: Prologue at Jesolo
Although we must wait until 8 July to see the real start to the CIK-FIA ?U18? World Championship and...

U-18 & Academy: Preparations underway
Some sixty drivers converged upon Jesolo (ITA) on 3 and 4 June, for a familiarisation session ahead of...

All News From Cik-Fia  
dot box

Wallpapers

International Karting Portal
Viti Racing Kart Team e Negozio on line
Aerostyle Aerografie Caschi
Karting Club Cesano
abbigliamento kart alpinestars
c
Sigeo
PrimaPaint Vernici
Go-karTv
vendo kart usati
testa racing kart
advertising
© 2002 - All rights reserved - Italiankart - TESTARACING S.R.L. - P.Iva 10337431000 - Terms and Conditions

Page Generation: 2.116 Seconds