fpk shop on line
Circuito Kart Viterbo
kart directory
kart directory
kart directory
kart directory
dot box

WSK

the cik fia european championship moves to spain to the fernando alonso circuit set asturias for its third event WSK
The CIK-FIA European Championship moves to Spain, to the Fernando Alonso Circuit set in Asturias for its third event
The CIK-FIA European Championship moves to Spain, to the Fernando Alonso Circuit set in Asturias for its third event, scheduled from 8th to 11th June with the categories OK, OKJ and KZ. 

de conto crg tm kz and viganò tony kart vortex kz2 grab the leadership of the cik fia european championship WSK
De Conto (CRG-TM) in KZ and Viganò (Tony Kart-Vortex) in KZ2 grab the leadership of the CIK-FIA European Championship.
van Vugt (Exprit-Vortex) leads the Academy Trophy. The overall situation after the 2nd round in Genk (B) from 23rd May in the special TV report on Motorsport TV.

the cik fia european championship goes to its second round genk b WSK
The CIK-FIA European Championship goes to its second round in Genk (B)
From 10th to 14th May with the categories KZ and KZ2, together with the CIK-FIA Karting Academy Trophy. Live streaming on www.cikfia.tv and www.cikfiachampionship.com, followed by the special report on Motorsport.TV.

spectacular finale sarno of the wsk super master series WSK
SPECTACULAR FINALE IN SARNO OF THE WSK SUPER MASTER SERIES.
SPECTACULAR FINALE IN SARNO OF THE WSK SUPER MASTER SERIES. AT THE INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT NAPOLI THE WINNERS OF THE FOURTH AND LAST ROUND ARE HAJEK (KOSMIC-VORTEX KZ2), BASZ (KOSMIC-VORTEX OK), MICHELOTTO (ZANARDI-PARILLA OKJ) AND CAMARA (BIRELART-TM 60MINI). 

the international circuit napoli sarno hosts the final round of the wsk super master series k2017 from k6th to k9th april drivers and teams of the four categories k60 mini okj ok and kz2 are ready for the final sprint towards victory WSK
The International Circuit Napoli In Sarno (I) Hosts The Final Round Of The Wsk Super Master Series 2017. From 6th To 9th April, Drivers And Teams Of The Four Categories 60 Mini, Okj, Ok And Kz2 Are Ready For The Final Sprint Towards Victory.
Next weekend in Sarno (Salerno. Italy), the International Circuit Napoli is hosting the last round of the WSK Super Master Series.

the new standings of the wsk super master series after the round muro leccese the leaders are lammers sodi tm kz2 novalak tony kart vortex ok rosso tony kart vortex okj  sub judice and bedrin tony kart tm k60mini WSK
The New Standings Of The Wsk Super Master Series After The Round In Muro Leccese. The Leaders Are Lammers (Sodi-Tm Kz2), Novalak (Tony Kart-Vortex Ok), Rosso (Tony Kart-Vortex Okj – Sub-Judice) And Bedrin (Tony Kart-Tm 60mini).
Uncertain Wsk Standings Before The Decisive Appointment. With Only One Round To Go, In The Wsk Super Master Series Everything Can Still Happen In The Four Categories Taking Part In The Event. In The Last Race, Which Will Be Hosted By The Napoli Circuit In Sarno (Sa) On 9th April, There Will Be 153 Points To Be Awarded: More Than Enough To Change The Final Output Of The Standings.

spectacular races muro leccese at the wsk super master series the winners are hajek kosmic vortex kz2 novalak tony kart vortex ok marseglia zanardi parilla okj  sub judice and minì parolin tm k60mini WSK
Spectacular Races In Muro Leccese (Le) At The Wsk Super Master Series. The Winners Are Hajek (Kosmic-Vortex Kz2), Novalak (Tony Kart-Vortex Ok), Marseglia (Zanardi-Parilla Okj – Sub-Judice) And Minì (Parolin-Tm 60mini).
The weekend which has just finished in Muro Leccese is harbinger of an unpredictable finale for the WSK Super Master Series. Everything can still happen in the last round, scheduled on next 9th April in Sarno (Italy).

standings change after the k2nd round of the wsk super master series k2017 WSK
Standings Change After The 2nd Round Of The Wsk Super Master Series 2017
The Leaders Are Lammers (Nl – Sodi-Tm) In Kz2, Novalak (Gb – Tony Kart-Vortex) In Ok, Rosso (I – Tony Kart-Vortex) In Ok Junior And Antonelli (I – Tony Kart-Vortex) In 60 Mini.Third Round In La Conca, Muro Leccese (I) From  16th To 19th March.

new faces on the wsk podium WSK
New Faces On The Wsk Podium.
The Winners Of The Second Round Of The Wsk Super Master Series In Castelletto (I) Are Novalak (Gb – Tony Kart-Vortex) In Ok, Lammers (Nl – Sodi-Tm) In Kz2, Rosso (I – Tony Kart-Vortex) In Ok Junior And Antonelli (I – Tony Kart-Vortex) In 60 Mini.

new testing ground for the wsk drivers castelletto WSK
A New Testing Ground For The Wsk Drivers In Castelletto.
First Racing Day Of The Wsk Super Master Series In Castelletto Di Branduzzo (Pv). The Fastest In Qualifying Were Abbasse (F – Sodi-Tm Kz2), Lippkau (D – Zanardi-Parilla Ok), Haverkort (Nl – Crg-Parilla Okj) And Minì (I – Parolin-Tm 60 Mini). Live Streaming On Sunday 5th March On Wsk.It.

the drivers of the wsk super master series are arriving at castelletto branduzzo for the second round of the series scheduled from k2nd to k5th march WSK
The Drivers Of The Wsk Super Master Series Are Arriving At Castelletto Di Branduzzo (I) For The Second Round Of The Series Scheduled From 2nd To 5th March.
The Finals Will Be Available Live In Streaming From The International Circuit 7 Laghi On Sunday 5th.

the first leaders of the wsk super master series provisional standings after the k1sr round at the adria karting raceway WSK
The first leaders of the WSK Super Master Series - provisional standings after the 1sr round at the Adria Karting Raceway
After The Opening Round In Adria (I) The First 2017 Wsk Super Master Series Leaders Are Abbasse (F Sodi-Tm) In Kz2, De Pauw (B Kosmic-Parilla) In Ok, Rosso (I Tony Kart-Vortex) In Okj And Spina (I Crg-Tm) In 60 Mini.New Duels At The Weekend Of 5th March For The 2nd Round In Castelletto, Near Pavia.

Articles Home  Articoles Search
[ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 ]

dot box

Karting Community

Nickname
Password

Register . Password lost . Forum
dot box

Kartbook

dot box

Classifieds

CHIUSURA SIRIO STAR KART 1977/8 CHASSIS

CHIUSURA SIRIO STAR KART 1977/8 CHASSIS
Regione United

Rss Mercatino KartPost Ad . Ads Main
dot box

Latest from CIK-FIA

Paolo Bombarra, LeCont tyres
The youngest of the four tyre manufacturers currently in high level karting, LeCont was founded in 1994...

IAME, 45 years of passion and success
IAME is the world leader in the production of racing kart engines. Heir to a long history from the origins...

Albino Parolin, chassis manufacturer since 1986
The Italian firm Parolin has become increasingly important in the manufacturing of kart chassis since...

Danilo Rossi: Karting has held up relatively well in 2013 in a difficult economic situation
Quadruple World Champion, founder of the chassis brand DR, and the DR Racing Team manager, Danilo Rossi...

U18 & Academy: Prologue at Jesolo
Although we must wait until 8 July to see the real start to the CIK-FIA ?U18? World Championship and...

U-18 & Academy: Preparations underway
Some sixty drivers converged upon Jesolo (ITA) on 3 and 4 June, for a familiarisation session ahead of...

All News From Cik-Fia  
dot box

Wallpapers

International Karting Portal
Viti Racing Kart Team e Negozio on line
Aerostyle Aerografie Caschi
Karting Club Cesano
abbigliamento kart alpinestars
c
Sigeo
PrimaPaint Vernici
Go-karTv
vendo kart usati
testa racing kart
advertising
© 2002 - All rights reserved - Italiankart - TESTARACING S.R.L. - P.Iva 10337431000 - Terms and Conditions

Page Generation: 0.309 Seconds